10 Examples of successful B2B E-Commerce Websites
Discover everything you need to know and do to get your B2B ecommerce project of the ground. Our step-by-step guide will help you to implement your first B2B ecommerce project with ease and help you to increase your success.
Providing a successful B2B Ecommerce service is much more complex than traditional B2C ecommerce. Some of the examples below show how companies can provide a multilayered/multiuser approach and highlights essential tools that are needed for a successful B2B Ecommerce platform.
Maybe you supply directly to companies or are looking for an online portal that allows your clients customer base to order directly from. Perhaps you need a tailored system that offers exceptional user experience that also provides a high level of customization to maximize your sales funnel then we highly recommend you check out the examples below. They will provide an insight and hopefully give you some ideas to implement on a purpose built B2B Ecommerce platforms such as ORO Commerce.
TruPar.com – OroCommerce – Forklift Parts
- Over 8 million SKU’s
- 45,000 happy customers across US, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico
- Real-time pricing based on daily manufacturer updates. Shipping ETA’s and costs are also calculated based on a geolocation feature.
Tru Par also operates under other storefronts to provide a global service for their customer base in multiple regions. Thanks to using OROCommerce all this is possible to maintain through one single backend.
Petra.com – OroCommerce – Consumer Electronics Wholesale
- Distributes consumer technology products for over 800 brands to tens of thousands e-commerce and retail partners
- Functional B2B customer and trade accounts with multi user log ins, with various levels of permissions and custom workflows
3DXTech – Bigcommerce – Plastics and Printing Wholesale
- Manufactures 3D printing filaments and ships to over 60 countries
- Great example of a website that has uses CTA’s and discounts prompting customers to spend
Midway Dental – OroCommerce – Dental Supply
- With over 80,000 SKUs, midwaydental.com is a great example of a successful B2B E-Commerce website
- B2B2C portal where their partners sell Midway products through a dedicated storefront with OroCommerce
Laird Superfood – Shopify – Food Vendor
- Started out as a B2C but realised they would need to offer a B2B portal for wholesale
- Their website has users in mind and offers a great user experience with great design.
ModMart – OroCommerce – Gift & Home Decor Wholesale
- Connects thousands of vendors with a 1 million SKU capacity
- ModMart offers a B2B E-Commerce website that is flexible and scalable whilst providing chain stores, sales representatives, and sales groups with a high-quality user experience.
SaltWorks – OroCommerce – Food Production
- B2B & B2C in one platform
- Amazon integration means customers could access B2C products from Amazon
- Rich content pages with downloadable content such as spec sheets and certificates
- Modern design and great user experience
FairPrice – OroCommerce – Supermarket
- FairPrice are like the Costco of Singapore, they are the largest supermarket chain in the country.
- 15,000 B2B Users with over 3,500+ Monthly Orders
- Offers and customer-specific promotions with unique buying experience
- Seamless B2B/B2C Ecommerce experience
PBE Jobbers – Oro Commerce – Automotive Paint Distributor
- B2B2C E-Commerce Supported
- Brilliant and responsive user experience
- Customers can place orders from any device with a easy to use search function
- Live warehouse stock reports
Grainger – SAP Commerce – Industrial Supplies
- 1.5 Million SKU’s
- Over 250 branch locations
- Over 3.5 Million Customers
- No compulsory registration meaning
How We Can Help
Generate UK has been successfully implementing and supporting ecommerce projects for clients for over 12 years.
Each B2B Ecommerce websites offers unique features depending on their industry, client, or prospect. That’s why we work extremely closely with brands to develop ecommerce sites that truly convert.
Get in touch with one of our B2B ecommerce consultants to have a chat about the best B2B ecommerce platform for your requirements.