Generate UK is a full-service digital marketing agency that empowers industry-leading B2B & professional services companies to generate growth online.
As the UK’s only digital marketing agency to hold the Customer Service Excellence+ Accreditation, we are committed to achieving clear, measurable returns from our client’s marketing, delivering engaging designs and smart development solutions, all whilst providing the highest level of customer service.
- Strong communicator
- Attention to detail
- Revenue focused
We are looking for a talented and experienced PPC Manager to join our growing agency.
You will get the opportunity to immerse yourself with and advise globally renowned clients on their Paid activities and work on interesting projects with a variety of customers in multiple industries.
This role is suitable for a passionate PPC Manager, who is curious about digital marketing and looking for creative and best in practice solutions.
This hands-on role will enable you will be the go-to person responsible for managing paid campaigns.
- Lead the creation and execution of customer Google & Microsoft Ads strategies.
- Monitor daily performance metrics to understand and report on client performance.
- Manage customer spending to ensure campaigns are within agreed budgets.
- Discover opportunities for efficient and cost-effective campaign expansion.
- Recommend and advise on quick win improvements for customer activities.
- Carry out keyword and audience research, optimise content and implement across ad platforms.
- Set measurable goals that demonstrate improvement in paid performance.
- Work with creative and copywriting teams to create on-page and ad content for our clients.
- Employ user experience (UX) and conversion rate optimisation methods to turn visitors into more active users and to help improve engagement.
- Staying abreast of developments in Google Ads best practices, and sharing knowledge across the team where applicable.
- Supporting the Sales and Marketing team, where relevant, with prospect insights for proposal creation and pitches.
- Effectively work with account managers to identify Paid opportunities and make relevant recommendations on a wide variety of accounts.
- Ability to liaise directly with clients, strategically working towards their goals.
- 3+ years of experience in successfully managing Google Ads campaigns (Search, Display, YouTube).
- Have worked with multiple clients or in an agency environment (desirable).
- Managed global and multi-country paid campaigns (desirable).
- Budget management and allocation for paid marketing activities.
- Have demonstrable success in managing paid campaigns.
- Comfortable analysing high volumes of data on a daily basis.
- Confident using industry tools (Google Analytics, Data Studio etc.) to an advanced level.
- Excellent communication skills: verbal, written and presentation.
- Great attention to detail, organised and able to meet deadlines.
- Competitive salary depending on experience
- 24 days holiday (excl. Bank Holidays)
- A clear career path with opportunities to progress
- Ongoing training and development
- Access to employee benefits portal
- ‘Take 5’ – flexible working programme
- Regular team days out and incentives
- Company auto-enrolment in a pension scheme
- Optional company healthcare