Senior Account Executive
Generate UK is a full-service digital marketing agency that empowers industry-leading B2B & professional services companies to generate growth online.
As the UK’s only digital marketing agency to hold the Customer Service Excellence+ Accreditation, we are committed to achieving clear, measurable returns from our client’s marketing, delivering engaging designs and smart development solutions, all whilst providing the highest level of customer service.
We are looking for a talented and experienced Senior Account Executive to join our Client Services team.
You will get the opportunity to immerse yourself and advise globally renowned clients and work on interesting and thought-provoking projects with a variety of customers in multiple industries.
This role is suitable for someone who is passionate about digital marketing and looking to further their career development, with opportunities to progress within a growing agency.
- Excellent communicator
- Attention to detail
- Time management
- Campaign management
- Work closely with Account Manager and Account Executive to support client service delivery, including implementation of digital marketing activities for multiple clients.
- Work with Account Managers to devise campaigns that meet client objectives and budgets.
- Be the primary contact for projects, campaigns or tasks where required, keeping the client updated on a regular basis and answering questions in a comprehensive and well-informed manner.
- Set up tracking and monitor marketing and campaign channel performance.
- Assess and analyse marketing data to make recommendations.
- Support the Sales & Marketing team where relevant with prospect insights, proposal creation and pitches.
- Marketing strategy support: assistance in the development of messaging and approaches alongside the Account Manager and Head of Marketing.
- Support the creation, management and delivery of campaigns.
- Presenting campaign ideas and costs internally or externally.
- Build client relationships by attending and playing a role in client meetings and communications.
- Demonstrate ‘added value’ by suggesting new ideas, and best practices as well as keeping AMs or clients informed of competitor activity or industry news.
- Create clear briefs for cross-departmental tasks, where relevant.
- 2+ years of experience in successfully supporting marketing activity.
- Have worked with multiple clients or in an agency environment (desirable).
- A solid foundation of knowledge and proficiency in core digital marketing activities, including content creation, social media marketing (organic and paid), email marketing, SEO, and Google Ads.
- Strong ability to assess and analyse marketing data to make recommendations.
- Excellent communication skills: verbal, written and presentation.
- Great attention to detail, organised and ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong team player, supporting junior members of the team, interns or work experience students.
- Competitive salary depending on experience
- 24 days holiday (excl. Bank Holidays)
- A clear career path with opportunities to progress
- Ongoing training and development
- Access to employee benefits portal
- ‘Take 5’ – flexible working programme
- Regular team days out and incentives
- Company auto-enrolment in a pension scheme
- Optional company healthcare