Generate UK is a full-service digital marketing agency that empowers industry-leading B2B & professional services companies to generate growth online.
As the UK’s only digital marketing agency to hold the Customer Service Excellence+ Accreditation, we are committed to achieving clear, measurable returns from our client’s marketing, delivering engaging designs and smart development solutions, all whilst providing the highest level of customer service.
- Strong communicator
- Attention to detail
We are looking for a talented and experienced SEO Manager to join our growing agency.
You will get the opportunity to immerse yourself with and advise globally renowned clients on their SEO and work on interesting projects with a variety of customers in multiple industries.
This role is suitable for a passionate SEO, who is curious about digital marketing and looking for creative and best in practice solutions.
This hands-on role will enable you will be the go-to person responsible for on-page, technical and international SEO.
- Develop SEO strategies covering all aspects of SEO (On-Page, Off-Page, and Technical).
- Confident with recommending and advising on SEO best practices to clients.
- Briefing development teams on implementing technical SEO improvements covering areas such as structured markup, page speed, site architecture, indexation, crawlability, canonicalisation and technical errors.
- Day to day management of client SEO activities alongside Client Services team.
- Effectively carry out keyword research, optimise content and implement recommendations.
- Monitor daily performance metrics to understand performance.
- Work with creative and copywriting teams to create optimised content for our clients.
- Use industry-leading tools to monitor, review and recommend SEO activity.
- Monitor algorithms and keep up to date with changes.
- Supporting the Sales and Marketing team where relevant with prospect insights to aid proposal creation and pitches.
- Effectively work with account managers to identify SEO opportunities and make relevant recommendations on a wide variety of accounts.
- Ability to liaise directly with clients, strategically working towards their SEO goals.
- Staying abreast of developments in SEO best practices, and sharing knowledge across the team where applicable.
- 3+ years of experience in successfully managing SEO activities.
- Have worked with multiple clients or in an agency environment (desirable).
- Managed content planning and implementation (e.g. content calendars or long-term strategies).
- Comfortable analysing high volumes of data on a daily basis.
- Confident in using industry tools (Google Analytics, Google Search Console etc.) to an advanced level.
- Excellent communication skills: verbal, written and presentation.
- Great attention to detail, organised and ability to meet deadlines.
- Competitive salary depending on experience
- 24 days holiday (excl. Bank Holidays)
- A clear career path with opportunities to progress
- Ongoing training and development
- Access to employee benefits portal
- ‘Take 5’ – flexible working programme
- Regular team days out and incentives
- Company auto-enrolment in a pension scheme
- Optional company healthcare