We are looking for a talented and experienced SEO Manager to join our growing agency.
You will get the opportunity to immerse yourself with and advise globally renowned clients on their SEO, and work on interesting projects with a variety of customers in multiple industries. This role is suitable for a passionate SEO, who is curious about digital marketing, and looking for creative and best in practice solutions.
This hands-on role will enable you will be the go-to person responsible for on-page, technical and international SEO.
- Develop SEO strategies covering all aspects of SEO, including on site, off site and technical SEO
- Confident with recommending and advising on international SEO
- Providing technical assistance covering areas such as structured mark up, page speed, site architecture, indexation, crawlability, canonicalisation and technical errors
- Day to day management of client SEO activities
- Effectively carry out keyword research, optimise content and implement recommendations
- Set measurable goals that demonstrate improvement in SEO efforts
- Monitor daily performance metrics to understand SEO strategy performance
- Write compelling and high-quality website content, including blog posts and page descriptions
- Work with creative and copywriting teams to create link-worthy content for our clients
- Employ user experience (UX) and conversion rate optimisation methods to turn visitors into more active users and to help improve website performance
- Use industry leading tools to monitor, review and recommend SEO activity
- Monitor the algorithms set by search engines to keep up to date with changes
- Supporting the Sales and Marketing team where relevant with prospect insights, proposal creation and pitches
- Effectively work with other members of the Client Services team to identify SEO opportunities and make relevant recommendations on a wide variety of accounts
- Ability to liaise directly with clients, fully immersing with their business and strategically working towards their SEO goals
- Building strong relationships with clients where you are their key point of communication
- Ideally +3 years of experience in successfully developing and executing SEO campaigns
- Client-facing experience necessary
- Previous experience working across multiple clients or sites at an agency desirable
- Distribute and manage SEO client content to increase awareness and support backlink activities through digital PR experience desirable
- Content planning and management (e.g. content calendars or long-term strategies) experience desirable
- Understanding of search engine algorithms and ranking methods
- Comfortable analysing high volumes of data on a daily basis
- Confident using industry tools and the Google Analytics, Google Search Console etc. to an advanced level
- Excellent communication skills: verbal, written and presentation
- A fast learner and self-motivated team player who takes the initiative and rolls up their sleeves when necessary
- Great attention to detail, organised and able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Commercially aware and enthusiastic and interested about SEO, marketing and current trends
About Generate UK
Generate UK is an award-winning Digital Marketing Agency focused on helping companies develop and refine their marketing processes to meet their business goals. Our solutions are very business centric, and we deliver this to a diverse range of customers.
Our services include website/app design and development, digital design and print services, website maintenance, support and hosting, and a wide range of marketing services such as SEO, content marketing, social media, online advertising and email marketing.
If you are keen on joining this exciting, forward thinking company and taking the next step in your career, then please apply to find out more.
- Competitive salary depending on experience
- 24 days holiday (excl. Bank Holidays)
- Clear career path with opportunities to progress
- Ongoing training and development
- Access to employee benefits portal
- ‘Take 5’ – flexible working programme
- Regular team days out and incentives
- Company auto enrolment pension scheme
- Optional company health care