Senior Account Executive.
We are looking for a talented and experienced Senior Account Executive to join our Client Services team.
Senior Account Executive.
Generate UK is a full-service digital marketing agency that empowers industry-leading B2B & professional services companies to generate growth online.
As the UK’s only digital marketing agency to hold the Customer Service Excellence+ Accreditation, we are committed to achieving clear, measurable returns from our client’s marketing, delivering engaging designs and smart development solutions, all whilst providing the highest level of customer service.
- Excellent communicator
- Attention to detail
- Time management
- Campaign management
- Work closely with Account Manager and Account Executive to support client service delivery, including implementation of digital marketing activities for multiple clients.
- Work with Account Managers to devise campaigns that meet client objectives and budgets.
- Be the primary contact for projects, campaigns or tasks where required, keeping the client updated on a regular basis and answering questions in a comprehensive and well-informed manner.
- Set up tracking and monitor marketing and campaign channel performance.
- Assess and analyse marketing data to make recommendations.
- Support the Sales & Marketing team where relevant with prospect insights, proposal creation and pitches.
- Marketing strategy support: assistance in the development of messaging and approaches alongside the Account Manager and Head of Marketing.
- Support the creation, management and delivery of campaigns.
- Presenting campaign ideas and costs internally or externally.
- Build client relationships by attending and playing a role in client meetings and communications.
- Demonstrate ‘added value’ by suggesting new ideas, and best practices as well as keeping AMs or clients informed of competitor activity or industry news.
- Create clear briefs for cross-departmental tasks, where relevant.
- 2+ years of experience in successfully supporting marketing activity.
- Have worked with multiple clients or in an agency environment (desirable).
- A solid foundation of knowledge and proficiency in core digital marketing activities, including content creation, social media marketing (organic and paid), email marketing, SEO, and Google Ads.
- Strong ability to assess and analyse marketing data to make recommendations.
- Excellent communication skills: verbal, written and presentation.
- Great attention to detail, organised and able to meet deadlines.
- Strong team player, supporting junior members of the team, interns or work experience students.
- Competitive salary depending on experience
- 24 days holiday (excl. Bank Holidays)
- A clear career path with opportunities to progress
- Ongoing training and development
- Access to employee benefits portal
- ‘Take 5’ – flexible working programme
- Regular team days out and incentives
- Company auto-enrolment in a pension scheme
- Optional company healthcare
APPLY FOR A ROLE
Interested in joining the Generate UK team? Simply fill out the form below and attach your CV to get started.