WHO WE ARE
|Our Name||Generate UK Limited|
|Our Registered Address||13 Thatcham Business Village, Colthrop Way, Thatcham, Berkshire, UK, RG19 4LW|
|Our Registered Company Number||Registered in England 06514515|
|Our website address||www.generateuk.co.uk|
|The services we provide||We are a marketing agency providing design services, website development and support services, social posting and website based services to our clients|
YOUR PERSONAL DATA
So we can deliver an effective service, at times we need to collect and use your personal data. This notice outlines the types of data we use, and how and why we will use it:
|Purpose||What we need||Legal Basis for processing||Data will be stored||Data is kept for||Data Source|
|To register you as a customer and to deliver our services and products to you||Name Address Contact Details||Performance of a contract||Within our Accounts System & our CRM Management System||Six years after the end of the tax year in which your last invoice was issued||Directly from you|
|To communicate details of products/services to you||Email address Communication preferences||Your consent to do so||On our internal network;||For as long as you consent to us processing (1)||Directly from you|
|Legitimate Interest||With our preferred email marketing platform service providers||From our preferred data providers|
|To comply with our statutory obligations (2)||Name Address Contact Details||Legal Obligation||With our Accountants Within our Accounts and CRM Management Systems||Six years from the end of the tax year to which it relates||Directly from you|
|We may want to employ you (3)||Please use this link to see our policies in respect of anyone we wish to employ.|
- as per the Information Commissioner’s guidance, we will review your consent at least every two years
- if you choose not to provide personal data where it is required for statutory purposes we may not be able to do business with you
- if you choose not to provide personal data where it is required for employment purposes we may not be able to employ you.
We do not carry out any automated processing to drive automated decisions.
Whilst we are holding or processing your personal data, you have the following rights:
- Right of access – you have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you.
- Right of rectification – you have a right to correct data that we hold about you that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to be forgotten – in certain circumstances you can ask for the data we hold about you to be deleted.
- Right to restriction of processing – where certain conditions apply you have a right to restrict the processing of your personal data.
- Right of portability – you have the right to have the data we hold about you transferred to another organisation.
- Right to object – you have the right to object to certain types of processing such as direct marketing.
- Right to object to automated processing, including profiling – you also have the right to be subject to the legal effects of automated processing or profiling.
- Right to judicial review: in the event that we refuse your request under rights of access, we will provide you with a reason as to why. If you are not satisfied with this you have the right to complain to the relevant supervisory authority (see Complaints)
- Where you have consented to processing of your personal data, you have the right to remove this consent at any time
You can exercise these rights at any time by contacting the appropriate individual under ‘Key Contacts’.
In most instances, we will not disclose your personal data to third parties without your consent. However, we have the following third party agreements in place:
- We use Xero (UK) Limited to run our accounts functions
- We use Zoho Corporation BV to run our Customer Record Management and Time Management functions
- We use James Cowper Kreston Accountancy services to provide us with accounts advice and statutory reporting
- We use Peninsula HS services to provide us with health and safety advice
- We use Red Circle Digital to administer our Email Marketing Activities
- We use Stripe to administer our online card payment system.
Some of the organisations we share information with are based in third countries (countries sitting outside of the European Economic Area), and there are appropriate safeguards in place to protect your personal data:
|Organisation||Country||Safeguard in Place|
|Xero (UK) Limited||USA||AICPA SOC Service Organization Control https://www.xero.com/uk/about/security/|
|Microsoft by use of Office 365||USA||Data protection adequacy assessment for the European Commission (EU – US Privacy Shield)|
Our Data Protection Officer and our Data Protection Representative are responsible for helping ensure we treat your personal data appropriately.
Data Protection Representative (for general enquiries)
- Adele Smith Business Operations
- +44 (0)1635 887711
Data Protection Officer (for specific data enquiries)
- Matthew Brookes – GDPR Practitioner
- +44 (0)1635 887711
If you feel you need to make a complaint about how we are processing your personal data, you can contact the Information Commissioner’s Office as the relevant supervisory authority. You can do so through the following means:
- Website – https://ico.org.uk/concerns/handling/
- Helpline – 0303 123 1113
- Email – firstname.lastname@example.org-
- Post – Information Commissioner’s Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF
Please note that clicking on to links on our website may result in you transferring to another website, where data privacy practices may be different to that of Generate UK. Visitors should review the other websites’ privacy policies, as we have no control over what happens to information that is submitted to or collected by these third parties.
Whilst Generate UK uses reasonable care in publishing the information found on this website, it is provided purely for information and you should not rely upon it without seeking further guidance and making independent enquiries.
Generate UK gives no warranty over the completeness, accuracy, currency, adequacy, suitability or functionality of this website, or of the information it contains nor makes any such warranty in respect of any information carried on any website operated by a third party which may be accessed from this website, nor that the information on this or any third party website has in any way been verified by Generate UK.
Generate UK gives no guarantee of the continued existence or availability of any appointment advertised on this site. By using this website you assume the risk that the information on this website may be incomplete, inaccurate, out of date or may not meet your requirements.
This website was created in England. Any interpretation of its content, claims or disputes (of whatever nature and not limited to contractual issues) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts under English law.
All information incorporated within this website is © of Generate UK 2018.
This website has been created for and on behalf of Generate UK.
Unauthorised use of Generate UK trademarks, trade names and logos is prohibited.