In order to succeed with digital marketing, you must provide engaging content, but you must also know when your customers are engaging and on what channels they are most receptive to brand messaging.
If you are managing your own digital marketing efforts in house, we would like you to ask yourself ten questions to evaluate your current methods.
- Do you know which channels offer the best opportunities for promotion of your product or service?
- Are you publishing the correct amount of content each week? What day(s) of the week and times are most effective for reaching your online audience?
- Have you installed applications and other interactive features to make your consumer experience more engaged?
- Do you know how to manage negative comments or reviews that you receive on social? Do you have a policy in place for addressing them through customer service channels to reduce online grievances from customers or commenters? How closely do you monitor your channels on a daily basis for disputes?
- What brand ‘stories’ or messages do you want to convey through your social media, web and direct email content? How organised, consistent and interesting is your core brand message? Are you able to publish original posts 2-3 times weekly?
- How are you utilising affordable pay-per-click advertising on platforms like Google, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn?
- How effective are the landing pages on your website at converting visitors into queries or purchases? What keywords and search terms are you using to help guide consumers to your website?
- How often are you adding fresh, new content to your website? Are you optimising your blog posts by incorporating keywords and search strings into your SERP (search engine results page) to improve the ranking of your domain?
- When was the last time you created a special offer or incentive that was promoted through integrated channels on social media, direct email and classic marketing methods? Are you creating a funnel to build your direct email list for drip marketing campaigns?
- Have you audited your website to determine if you have any website penalties that are impacting the success of your search and ranking on the top three search engines regionally or globally?
When you begin to realise the importance of digital marketing, and its potential to help your business cultivate an online audience that converts to new customers, you begin to understand that digital transformation is the most important investment you can make in your business.
When managed correctly with creativity and proven expertise, your business can build loyalty and recruit new customers.
Designing multimedia communication, incentives, contests and promotions that help you grow your business is where the team at Generate UK excels.
Our value-added approach is to provide top quality service whilst also educating our clients so that you understand all the components of a successful digital marketing strategy, and how to measure the results.
The growth can be quite exciting when everything is working the way it should with content, social media, website and graphic design experts.
And since hiring your own experienced team in each key area can be costly, a partnership with a digital agency makes sense.
It gives you access to better tools, qualified staff and strategic planning to create a successful new path for your business.
About Generate UK
Generate UK is a full-service digital marketing agency that empowers industry-leading B2B & professional services companies to generate growth online.
We help brands grow at all stages of the funnel, with the expertise to support your organisation, whether you are looking to:
- Boost your awareness
- Improve demand
- Get more leads
- Generate more sales